INDUSTRIAL ROBOTICS SOLUTIONS
From the simplest application to the most complex trajectory studies, MECACONCEPT supports you in the realization of your robotic projects.
Completing the packaging and logistics processes, automated palletization is on the rise. It is a robotic application that is simple to implement and very widely distributed among manufacturers.
Robotic palletizing has several advantages, including:
- reduction of TMS by limiting manual and repetitive handling of loads
- increased rates processed
- optimization of the logistics process during loadings
AUTOMATED PALLETISATION : COBOT OR ROBOT?
Palletization is an organized arrangement of stackable shapes. The palletizing operation therefore consists of storing objects in successive layers in a secure and stable manner.
However, each palletizing application is specific to the company. Here are the main criteria to take into account before opting for a cobotics or robotic island solution:
- characteristics of the objects to be handled: size, weight, shape
- production rate
- dimensioning of the pallet or support (European pallet, half-pallets, etc.)
- working environment (humid area, gray area, etc.)
- integration into the upstream / downstream process
- presence of operators in the immediate vicinity
The functional analysis and the risk analysis carried out by the robotic integrator will guide the technical choices towards the most appropriate solution.
palletizing by collaborative robot
General layout study: robotic palletizing island, integration of additional equipment and automated management of upstream / downstream flows
LOADING / UNLOADING MACHINERY ROBOT
- relieve operators of repetitive, tedious tasks with no real added value.
- respond in particular to increases in pace (installation of 3 X 8) even occasional
Depending on the cycle diagram and the configuration of the work area, the same robot can supply one or more machines. In addition, in order to facilitate the production of specific small series, it is necessary to offer and manage simplified and secure operator access to the CU.
PICK AND PLACE
On-the-fly collection (tracking) of parts placed on a conveyor by a 4-axis robot and placed on specific part-picking modules
TECHNOLOGIES USED :
- 2D vision
- SCARA robot
Good to know: Possibility to use the vision system provided by the robot manufacturer but also development of tailor-made solutions from the range of systems available: 2D / 3D stand-alone sensor or PC-based system
ROBOTIZED CONDITIONING CELL
TECHNOLOGIES USED :
- Robots synchronized 2 to 2
- Differentiated management of cartoning plan according to production campaigns
- Development of a vision system with linear acquisition by camera and barcode readers allowing the identification and positioning of products
- Control of the robotic cell by PLC
SPECIFIC APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Example of application with following complex trajectories:
- Design and production of the robot cell integrating a large carrier robot
- Design of the specific machining head
- Assistance in the generation of complex machining trajectories by an in-house CAM
- Management of 9 robot axes including 1 machining axis and 2 interpolated rotary axes